DIY 5D Car Diamond Embroidery Painting Cross Stitch Crafts Home Decor Needlework
DIY 5D Car Diamond Mosaic Embroidery Rhinestone Painting Cross Stitch Crafts Home Decor
Material: Austrian diamond
Product process: 5D printing DIY fun
Canvas: about 30 x 40cm/11.8 x 15.7in
Spot drill: about 25 x 35cm/9.8 x 13.8in
Space: living room/bedroom/classroom/entrance
DIY Diamond painting production steps:
1.? Open the box and check the diamond draw special tools
2.? View the resin diamond color, arranged in order of coding
3.? Uncover tape drawing above, you will see a lot of symbols corresponding to the color coding
4.? According to the corresponding color coded clamp the corresponding the resin inlaid diamonds
5.? Suggested that one type of the resin diamond one set completed faster
6.? In order to create a perfect diamond painting, drawings put together in one place every row symbols do not have to stay stuck diamonds
7.? To cut a good figure on the drawings hold sorted array mounted to the plane of the material above
8.? Splices need flat against the neat, do not have cracks
9.? After a good fight, the rest of the gap at the glue corresponding symbols of diamonds
10. To complete a good diamond drawing, put it in your selection of a suitable framework (the restaurant does not provide a framework)
DIY Diamond painting precautions:
1. Reference before the operation steps.
2. If you do not know what color to use, please refer to the color table.
3. Assembled the resin diamond pattern must take point inside the cut line, and then trim pieces, to ensure the overall effect.
1. This is DIY diamond painting, not finished picture, you need to finish it by yourself. All the products are measured by hand, so please allow 1-2cm deviation.
2. Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures. Please understand.
1 x Car Diamond Painting(Diamond Needs to be Pasted)
1 x Rhinestone-pasting Tool(no Frame)
NEED A TIP?
WE HAVE ANSWERS.
Our Customer Service Team Is Available:
Mon to Fri. 9:00-18:00, GMT+ 08:00