1. DIY painting, originality, painting and resin sequins, resin dazzling sequins unique luster, shiny light, is currently the most popular DIY jewelry.
2. Children's manual DIY tools, exercise children's hands-on ability.
Single size: about 6*5CM/2.37*1.97"
Material: canvas + resin diamond
Diamond Type: Round Diamond
Pointed design shape, perfect size 2.8 mm/0.11".
26 cut-face innovative introduction,360-degree refraction rhinestones pure color.
High quality manufacturing process, without adding color powder, up to export inspection standard.
Grade 8 colour fastness, oxidation resistant, irradiating, long-lasting.
DIY Diamond painting production steps:
1. Open the box and check the diamond draw special tools
2. View the resin diamond color, arranged in order of coding
3. Uncover tape drawing above, you will see a lot of symbols corresponding to the color coding
4. According to the corresponding color coded clamp the corresponding the resin inlaid diamonds
5. Suggested that one type of the resin diamond one set completed faster
6. In order to create a perfect diamond painting, drawings put together in one place every row symbols do not have to stay stuck diamonds
7. To cut a good figure on the drawings hold sorted array mounted to the plane of the material above
8. Splices need flat against the neat, do not have cracks
9. After a good fight, the rest of the gap at the glue corresponding symbols of diamonds
10. To complete a good diamond drawing, put it in your selection of a suitable framework (this product does not provide a framework)
This is DIY diamond painting. It's not finished. You need to do it yourself.
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 X DIY Children Round Diamond Sticker
1 Set x Diamond Drawing Tool(Mud, Pen, Speed up plate, Magic cube diamond)
NEED A TIP?
WE HAVE ANSWERS.
Our Customer Service Team Is Available:
Mon to Fri. 9:00-18:00, GMT+ 08:00